Welcome

...one woman's decision impacts her family's diet....how long can they last without a trip through the drive-thru?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 6-Tummy Troubles

Didn't make anything from scratch tonight. My wonderful husband made come chicken burgers from Costco. They are really delicious if you are looking for something super yummy and super easy and don't have time to cook from scratch.

After dinner I tried to go to our Community Group (part of Ridgeline Community Church iamridgelin.com) but my tummy is just killing me. I don't know if it's just withdrawals from all the fast food I am used to eating, or if it was something else. But, I am just not feeling well.

So no entertaining blog tonight...I will be making an alternative to fast food's famous cheeseburgers tomorrow so check back for the recipe.

Point is: I have made it 6 days without any form of fast food.  Longer than I thought I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are appreciated, but please do not use foul language or derogatory remarks when responding to posts or comments by other readers. And please, if you are selling something...hock your wares elsewhere! Thanks!