Welcome

...one woman's decision impacts her family's diet....how long can they last without a trip through the drive-thru?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again...

It's been a bit since I have been on to post anything...Between a mix of no internet, no time to cook, and the holidays, I was unable to post anything exciting. But, now I am re-dedicating myself. I am going to try to post at least 1 recipe a week, and hopefully will have time for even more.

I haven't had much time to cook, so my amazing husband has been cooking a lot. He has been experimenting with different recipes to keep our family entertained and on a little tighter budget than usual it has given him room for creativity (think meatball sandwiches, buffalo and barbecue chicken pizzas, pulled-chicken sandwiches etc) . I am very impressed with his culinary skills, and will be posting recipes from the both of us....

So...renewing my commitment to this blog and also renewing my commitment to no fast food. I have to admit, I have messed up a couple of times since I first started this blog. *sigh* I am back in the saddle though, and will be renewing my desire to make meals at home, without hitting the drive-thru. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

All opinions are appreciated, but please do not use foul language or derogatory remarks when responding to posts or comments by other readers. And please, if you are selling something...hock your wares elsewhere! Thanks!